Special Order Policy
- For any special / custom orders at Garland’s Indian Jewelry, we require a 50% deposit on the total purchase price before the artist begins work on the piece. Once the piece is completed, the purchase price must be paid in full before the piece can be shipped or picked up.
- Our artists will work hard to make the piece as close to the customer’s needs as possible. However, all of our jewelry is handmade and unique and our artists must retain their creative license. If the customer is not willing to be flexible on what the finished piece will look like, then we cannot facilitate the special order. This includes variations in the color of stones.
- Customers must be certain of their size when special ordering a piece. The special order will be made to the exact size specifications of the customer’s request. If the special order does not fit, it will be the customer’s responsibility to resize the piece.
- Special orders are specific and unique to the customer; therefore all special order sales are final.
- The customer must agree to these terms before beginning the special order process.